The miraculous, magical, unforgettable annual migration of wild beast and common zebra is on. In the wild considered as one of the seventh wonder of the world. migrating from Serengeti to Mara via Mara river, awaited by they predator crocodile. Come and experience the battle between death and hunger.
All the big five in the one park, Leopard,king of the jungle The Lion, Buffalo, African elephant and Mr Rhino both white and black.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai mara
You are picked up from the hotel in Nairobi and depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Lunch at the lodge followed by time to relax. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar LDBB
Day 2:Maasai mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in the reserve with all meals and overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar LDBB
Day 3: Maasai mara to Lake Nakuru national park
Breakfast at the lodge then depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Sarova Lion Hill or similar LDBB
Day 4:Lake nakuru to Samburu National Reserve
Depart after breakfast and drive to Samburu Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at Samburu Lodge / Samburu Sopa Lodge LDBB
Day 5: Full day at Samburu national reserve
Morning and afternoon game drives in the reserve with all meals and overnight stay at Samburu Lodge / Samburu Sopa Lodge LDBB
Day 6:Samburu national reserve to Aberdare National Park
Depart for Aberdare National Park arriving in time for lunch at the Aberdare Country Club / Outspan Hotel. Thereafter transfer to the tree hotel for an afternoon of animal viewing as they come to drink from the water hole. (Nights tend to be chilly hence warm clothing is recomended). Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark / Treetops LDBB
Breakfast at the lodge then check out and depart for Nairobi. You are dropped off at your hotel.
All above include:
• Transport in a 7-seater mini-van
• Accommodation and meals as per program
• Park entrance fees and game drives
• Services of an English-speaking guide
• 1 litre of mineral water per person per day while on safari.
• Nairobi accommodation on arrival date. See separate rates attached Christmas/ New year
• Easter Supplements – see above
• International and local flights
• Telephone bills, drinks, laundry, and any other expenses of personal nature.
• Tips and gratuities
• Travel and medical insurance
• Any other extras not indicated in the program above.